Student Q & A: Favorite Lunch Items

The best lunch item according to student’s

Hunter Smith

Are you always up in the air about what to grab for lunch? Check out what these students had to say about some of their favorite lunch items and their reason for liking them:

Payten Charles, Freshman

Payten says that her favorite meal is that of the chicken sandwich. She rates it an 8.5 out of 10. As for improvement, she said “the patty could get better quality breading for the chicken because sometimes it just falls off.”

Nolan Holmes, Freshman

Nolan says that his favorite lunch item is the spicy chicken sandwich. He rates this an 8 out of 10. Nolan does not think that there is anything that he can think of to make the spicy chicken sandwich better.

Aleshia Schrimpf, Freshman

She said that her favorite lunch item is the Bosco breadsticks. She rates them an 8 out of 10. “If anything they could be a little less greasy.”

Kyle Stump, Sophomore

Kyle says that his favorite lunch is tacos because of the lovely combination of all of the tastes. He rates this meal a 9 out of 10. One thing that he says they could do to improve it is to “add more topping choices.”

Lucia Howser, Junior

Lucia says that her favorite lunch item is the Tornados. She rates them a 9.5 out of 10. One thing that she says that they could do to improve them “is to make them crispier.”

Taylor McGee, Junior

Taylor says that the spicy chicken sandwich. He says that it’s the best because of the spices combining with the moist chicken. Taylor rates this a 9.5 out of 10. The only thing that he thinks could make this better is to make it even spicier.

Sophia Bruce, Senior

Sophia says that her favorite lunch item is the taco crunch. “As long as the chips are fresh it’s a good meal.” She rates it a 7 out of 10. Sophia says that they can’t really improve it.

Taggert Bodenstab, Senior

Taggert says that his favorite school lunch is the pepperoni Bosco breadsticks. He rates this an 8 out of 10. What he thinks that could make this a better meal is to add another breadstick.

As you can see there are similarities between the grades on the spicy chicken sandwich and the Bosco breadsticks. But there are more things than just that most people were talking about how the pizza was very good, just not the best, because of all of the grease that coat the pizza. Another very popular item, but not a favorite was the pretzel, but that was because of the cheese. My personal favorite lunch meal is the spicy chicken sandwich.

What’s your favorite? Leave a comment below!