The Student News Site of Capital City High School

The Plume

The Plume

The Plume

What Are The Next Games To Be Covered?

A Monthly Update Detailing What Game Genre Will Be Covered Next Month

It’s no secret that I have been a bit sporadic on what games and genres I have covered in the past, usually leaning one way or the other. So, it’s about time that I ended up making a new, monthly update side piece to check myself, and give you all an opportunity to get acquainted with a new genre of games. With this little exposition out of the way, now I can legitimately begin this new segment that I have yet to name.

February has been amazing so far, what with the various, amazing games I have covered. However, now, I believe, is the time to establish a pattern in my articles and reviews rather than going off of what is current or most interesting. So, without further ado, the pattern that I have settled on for this coming March is Role-Playing Games, otherwise known as RPG’s. Now a disclaimer, this will exclude turn-based games, such as the mainline Persona games, Pokemon, the classic Final Fantasy games, and others of the kind. I have been seeing a lot of games where high octane action is the epicenter rather than turn based strategy, with different combos and special moves to keep it going.

Now with this decision, this will mean that my articles will eventually leave out some games, even if they are apart of a series of games, or that I might go out of order within a franchise, so please just bear with me. But for those of you who do not care and just wish to enjoy the reviews, then this will be a bit of a comforter, and is still a work in progress. As such, I wish you all an exciting rest of February, and a great outlook towards these game reviews!