Homecoming 2023 Reviews!

I interviewed students around the school to see their opinions on the recent Homecoming Dance!
Homecoming 2023 Reviews
Homecoming 2023 Reviews
Isabelle Russell

The CCHS Homecoming Dance was on Saturday, October 7th from 7:00 P.M. to 10:00 P.M. I went around the school and asked people who attended the dance to see what they thought of it.

“What did you like about Homecoming and what would you change?”

Here is what they said:

Anthony Dodson: “I had a decent time, it wasn’t bad. Having food would balance everything out because, over the course of 3 hours, I get hungry.” –11th grade student

Aiden Suff: “They kept changing the music mid-song. It was fine though.” –10th grade student

Grasye Surrell: “I think the music was a lot better than last year. I want more decorations in the gym.” –11th grade student

Saturn Mcintire: “It went alright. Same as last year pretty much. They played music in the lobby too which was pretty nice. They should add tables in the lobby to sit at and eat snacks.” –11th grade student

Sophia Bashore: “I would change some of the songs and have at least 1 slow dance song, cause I feel like that’s pretty important to have at a homecoming. I liked the decorations.” –12th grade student

Alivia Randall: “I thought it was pretty cool, the music was really good. I would go again. They should have brought juice and snacks.” –9th grade student

Adalynn Ellingsworth: “Homecoming was good honestly, they played good music. I kinda wanted food.” –9th grade student

Jaelin White: “I’d say it was enjoyable. In my opinion, I wouldn’t change anything about it. They kinda stepped it up from last year.” –11th grade student

Overall, the majority of the students I interviewed found the dance superior to last year’s dance which was the biggest positive. The biggest thing people wanted to change was the fact that our Homecoming dances do not have food, which I agree, would be nice to have at a school dance since you’re usually moving around so much.

Let’s hope next year will be even better than this year and for a fantastic Sadies or Prom in the near future!