My Experience at CCHS

My Experience at CCHS

I moved to Jefferson City a couple of months ago, and entering a new school is kind of stressful! It was pretty difficult at first adjusting to a new school after moving but after a while, I started enjoying this school more and was making new friends.

This school’s setup was weird to get used to at first, but after the first week of being here, I got the layout down and was able to get used to where my classes were and everything. Adjusting to waking up at different times and getting used to a new schedule was very different.. and class times are a lot different but that’s not bad because it puts more into my day so I can do more classes and get more done. It feels acomplishing. I feel like I’ve gotten more done in my classes here than I was able to at my last school which I love because it gives me more free time during the day to do things I enjoy and to just relax.

The food is a bit different, but it’s not bad. I generally just eat whatever they serve for the day. Personally, this school has been a pretty nice experience so far and all the teachers I’ve had have been amazing and helpful throughout the end of the first semester and the start of the second semester. Overall, this school has been a good experience so far and I’ve enjoyed my time here. I hope for the rest of the year to be very enjoyable.