The Student News Site of Capital City High School

The Plume

The Plume

The Plume

Back to the Mediterranean!

Planned tour to Italy and Greece for 2026
Oliver-Bonjoch
Pulled from https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/fb/Veduta_di_Paestum_2010.jpg

The new school year has begun and with it comes many events! As some of you may have heard, there’s a tour in 2026 of Italy and Greece. Well, get your cameras because I have information for you. Everyone is invited new and old just make sure to let people know! For students it’ll cost $4,779 which may seem steep but as long as you have a part-time job the payments of $147 a month shouldn’t be too harsh. If an adult would like to accompany you it’ll cost them more at $5,469 or $168 a month. There is an early enrollment discount which is already factored in, taking off $200. This tour will show you all sorts of places in Italy and Greece, starting in Rome and ending in Athens. You will journey with a group and tour guide but may stray from the path as you wish as long as it’s approved. Do remember that different countries have different laws that you must be aware of and be prepared for the change. If you would like more exact information, the link below is the itinerary for the trip and you can ask there for more information. However if you’d like a more familiar introduction, feel free to contact Ms. Lopez

Provided by Mars Finley. Picture from the trip to Spain and Portugal. (Mars Finley )

or Ms. Murphy.

Last year on the tour 20 or so students with a couple of teachers went to Spain and Portugal, What comes next is from an interview with Mars Finley. “Once you do it you can’t ever look at everything the same again. It’s a really life-changing experience and traveling is one of those things that if you do it once you have to do it again.” Mars plans to go on the tour in 2026 after their experience on the tour before where they were allowed a certain amount of time to just explore and adventure so they can explore more places.

https://www.eftours.com/tour-website/2686779YZ

[email protected]

[email protected]