The Student News Site of Capital City High School

The Plume

The Plume

The Plume

Last Minute Gifts

A short list of 6 possible last-minute gifts you could get for anyone you need!

Got a family member or friend’s birthday coming up? Maybe even a holiday perhaps? Fear not, for there are many last-minute gifts for those in need of ideas to spread cheer to loved ones!

Gift Card:

A gift card is a very easy gift that’s always easy to find. A good old-fashioned gift card to their favorite restaurant and or store will make them very happy indeed.

Handmade Goodies:

Handmade sweets such as cookies or brownies are never unappreciated by loved ones and are easy to make and package quite nicely!

Cozy Essentials:

Cozy items such as blankets, hats, and scarves are always very good gifts to give to any loved one. These cozy essentials will keep them nice and warm (of course) when they desperately need them!

Snacks:

Giving your family or friends their favorite snacks is a very simple way to show them some gratitude or love even if it isn’t a holiday or a birthday! Everyone loves a good snack may I add.

Candles:

I believe candles could always work as a solid gift. Usually, people gift candles as a part of multiple gifts, but on its own, (as long as it actually smells good) it’s a pretty good gift.

A handmade gift:

A handmade gift could simply be a paper creation, a letter of some sort, or just something you can simply make at home to bring your loved one a bit of joy. While a lot of people think “It’s not even that cool” or “It’s just a crappy creation,” I beg to differ! Handmade gifts (even tiny ones) can hold a lot of special meaning to the person you’re giving them to.

I hope this list was helpful to you. I also wish you luck in finding the perfect gift for your loved one(s). Even if the gift is last minute, it’s still a gift and I’m sure whoever you’re giving it to will greatly appreciate it.