The Student News Site of Capital City High School

The Plume

The Plume

The Plume

Coming Back From Christmas Break..

The start of the second semester is hard for almost everyone. You’re waking up early again, keeping a good sleep schedule, and going back to doing classwork. It’s a struggle we all deal with that’s quite hard getting used to. Luckily, we’ve been back for about 2 ish weeks now, so I see people easing into their schedules again. Although, burnouts are common to happen straight after breaks, weekends, or even after snow days, so please watch out for yourself and don’t overdo anything. MENTAL HEALTH COMES FIRST!!! Do your best during the rest of the second semester, and hope for even more snow days!

Things might be hard, but it’ll get easier over time and you’ll be able to get through that semester with flying colors. Then, it’ll be summer vacation and you’ll be proud of yourself I hope! Make sure to knock this last semester out and try your best! (I always say, as long as you do your personal best, that’s enough!)

“The first day back to school after Christmas Break is the first day of the countdown to Summer Vacation!”

Work hard, study well, and eat and sleep plenty! Then before you know it it’ll be summer break.