The Student News Site of Capital City High School

The Plume

The Plume

The Plume

The Top 5 Animes of Summer/Fall 2023

There were many great animes that came out during this period and so many were amazing but this is what I personally recommend to watch and this is my top 5 best anime of summer/fall 2023.

1.Bleach: Thousand-Year Blood War

It was Cour 2 of Thousand Year Blood War and boy was it amazing from the character reveals to character developments to the fights and the animation quality is on point. There was nothing they could do to top how they did this part of the anime, it was so so good and I’m sure it’s something everyone would love if they’re into Bleach or have been thinking about starting it.

2. Bungo Stray Dogs Season 5

This anime’s season was also another banger and every episode had peak animation. The story telling and cliff hangers some episodes left you wondering what was going to happen next and you’d want to continue watching. No episode was boring and it’s 100 percent something I’d recommend to anyone who enjoys anime.

3. Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2

The story telling of season 2 so far is really really good. Gojo’s backstory was great and the Shibuya Incident arc so far has been great. The animation, voice acting, storytelling, everything has been so good and it’s definitely a must watch if you have been hesitating to start Jujutsu Kaisen.

4. Tokyo Revengers Season 3

The season is still ongoing but it has great story so far, amazing fight scenes, so so animation at times but it can be good still, the opening is good, etc. The Tokyo Manjiro Gang is up against the Tenjiku gang and we’re slowly learning who they are and were learning more about their leader Izana as the episodes progress. If you’re into more brutal anime’s I’d recommend it.

5. Spy x Family Season 2

It’s still ongoing but so far it’s been really really good. Spy x Family overall is a great anime that has good story and amazing characters that everyone could love and enjoy seeing each episode. The anime so far has had a banger opening/ending, great animation, decent story, good animation, and great voice acting.